Monday 3 July 2017

Living up to the hype




This weeks see's Glasgow having a kind of music take over. Although there are always gigs  throughout the city. With no T in the Park Glasgow Green will host a 3 day TRSMT festival. With massive headliners like Biffy Clyro (Whoop) to Radiohead (Meh) and other awesome artists in between the centre of town is certain to be rocking. So far the Sunday has my attention but not my ticket commitment.  However before all that Green Day headline their own gig at bellahouston park. The amazing punk rock group I have loved since 1994. I haven't seen them live since 2005. I have avidly monitored the weather. Planned what i'm wearing, where I'm going to park and what we are going to do afterwards.  Their Revolution Radio tours so far covers all the hits in their 22 song set list.  My anticipation is high as it is with most concerts. Unlike the ones you sometimes purchase tickets so far in advance you near forget about the whole thing by the time it rocks up. (pardon the pun) Despite a Tuesday night out and some of us (not me) having work in the morning. I'm sure the most will be made. We have a request to phone our 9 year old son who ww have passed a love of music on to so we must remember to call him. Hopefully there will be lots of hilarity to be had I certainly plan to. With my husband and I celebrating our wedding anniversary the day after might as well roll all our festivities into one. Just need to not get so intoxicated or too overcome by live music emotion that i buy trsmt tickets on a whim.


Blog Track: Still Breathing by Green Day  https://youtu.be/pnTZa4FY_7I

No comments:

Post a Comment