Thursday 24 August 2017

Songs to mark 60!

My wee mammy turned 60 this week.

And as we were planning a celebration for her I compiled a list of songs that were pivitol in her growing up and Growing old  eh maturing I should say.

I started off with number 1 on the day of her birth " All shook up" By Elvis and then continued with the songs that marked other days of her amazing life. from her 10th, 18th, 21st, 30th, 40th, 50th birthdays and then other celebrations in her life like the birth of her children, Grandchildren and the day she got married.  All put together with bands and artists she has loved and introduced me to like the amazing Bowie and The Police. Then there is the ones I am certain she listens to just to wind my brother and I up like Darius and many xfactor members. On the whole the list catered for many tastes seen as the party had age 1 - 65ish  in attendance. My mum enjoyed it which was the main thing. 

 

https://open.spotify.com/user/1180345875/playlist/3DFLSB3taFPwFZsACTbKUP

No comments:

Post a Comment